Best long range target firearm

I don't want a chili tech firearm!!!! Why do people push their opinion on others!!!!!! Garbage in my opinion. I don't try and tell you how to cut the grass. Your rude cry baby vocabulary is suggestive of a poor education. Clearly this page has too many adolescents typ kids trolling to present themselves to. Yes I'm sure everyone knows the 30-378 is a record holder.
I have posted the question, I have received great information from knowledgeable marksman. Unfortunately I received rubish in the process.
so i only read through 8 pages but this one got me, the op was asking for opinions....so i don't understand the issue

and glimmer wants opinions but calls out a 378wby an awful lot, even tho that was never mentioned in everyones opinion for a good long range. Just get that and handload so you're not whining about not finding ammo
and i dont believe the "i cant find it/get it" issue.

I'm immature! That's OK. There seams to be a sort of misunderstanding. I'm only 48 as well as an engineer. I guess in fact I misunderstanding the group by taking it for granted members understood the mechanics of chamber energy generation as well as propulsion aspects. The trig is only physics. Yes I am very aware of the firearm manufacturer's. Most posts mention chilli tech guns. The site administration should be booting these members with derogatory & morbid comments. Lmao on could say go #%&% yours but site rules are in place. Clearly the site has uneducated rednecks trying to add their nonsense. Shhh adults are talking. Take your chilli tech and shove the rate up your arse. Hahaha I'm at your level.
Thank you for this post…and reaffirming what I've been saying about this forum for a while…

Another "Canadian" newbie…(Yes, you know who you are), starting Troll threads on LRH… shocking

I think the only people on LRH that can't see this, is the mods…

So ask yourselves… Is this a G, a Troll or a bot, starting all of these threads?

And are they being allowed to stick around on LRH, because they are "Click Bait Wizards"?…

Just curious…

so i only read through 8 pages but this one got me, the op was asking for opinions....so i don't understand the issue

and glimmer wants opinions but calls out a 378wby an awful lot, even tho that was never mentioned in everyones opinion for a good long range. Just get that and handload so you're not whining about not finding ammo
and i dont believe the "i cant find it/get it" issue.
I will try and walk you through this. To be perfectly blunt glimmer is a troll. Owns zero firearms, may not even be someone on a keyboard (bot). And couldn't spell gun if you spotted him/her the "G' and the "u". 🤣