Best Long Range Scope Available NOW for <$5000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the input. I ordered a BEAST. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

It was only about $3200, so I figured if I get it and I don't like it for any reason, I'll just ship it to Sully and he can stick it up his ***.

Naw...it would be too nasty from being stuck up yours! If your dumb enough to pay that much for a common rifle scope...you deserve to wear it in that orifice forever. Actually though...I respect my anal area too much to shove something that worthless up it

Naw...it would be too nasty from being stuck up yours! If your dumb enough to pay that much for a common rifle scope...you deserve to wear it in that orifice forever. Actually though...I respect my anal area too much to shove something that worthless up it

I respect your opinion,

Computer Fight , Lmao

If your dumb enough to pay that much for a common rifle scope...you deserve to wear it in that orifice forever. Actually though...I respect my anal area too much to shove something that worthless up it

Now see, Sully, that is the kind of product insight I was looking for in the first place!

Seriously, I was just messing with you. . . peace, bro

Sounds to me like your *** is where most of your "wisdom" comes from. Better respect that!

I think this is the first time on this forum I've seen someone behave like that.

I hope the OP gets what he wants. I don't know enough about the high scopes to say what's what. But it's fun to read about and learn. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford something like that.

I broke down today and paid retail for a new Burris Veracity. As I said before am a Schmidet&Bender guy. All I have to say is with the new C4 custom turret all the other manufactures better pull there heads out of their rectal area, even if they have to use all the strength of the sphincter. Burris has the movement going to fill the porcelain bowl with almost all the other competitors that cost 4x more. That aint no sh!t..NOW KISS AND MAKE UP :D

I think this is the first time on this forum I've seen someone behave like that.

I hope the OP gets what he wants. I don't know enough about the high scopes to say what's what. But it's fun to read about and learn. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford something like that.

When someone says they want the best XXXX there is under 5000...stop a sec and THINK.. ( I know for some its hard to do ) and try and dream up a XXXX that would cost MORE than $5000.

Its plainly a ******** post from someone that hasnt any idea of what they MIGHT cost and / or what features he might like on said scope.

As far as learning about "X" by reading about it here....you arent about to learn doodlie squat from some joker like that

Status
Not open for further replies.