Best Long Range Scope Available NOW for <$5000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hunter and others who have responded. I will give March a hard look.

I still don't know why sully jumped my sh$t. I keep thinking its obvious to everyone on here but me!

I still don't know why sully jumped my sh$t. I keep thinking its obvious to everyone on here but me!

Its called jealously; Do yourself a favor, never pay attention to some folks on this website who put others down. Aint worth typing 1 letter let alone a sentence. .

Agreed!

"Why do March scopes only carry a 5 year warranty?Understandably many people ask this question. In Japan, businesses under a certain size generally offer a warranty of 5 years as per the guidelines recommended by the Industry and Government. This is also true of items like high end camera lenses etc. Deon Optical Corporation is a small custom design and manufacturing company. To maintain their high standards of quality and attention to detail they intend to stay that way for years to come. The way these scopes are built would make it difficult for any larger profit driven company to match. So far Deon have demonstrated to the world they stand behind their products no matter what. The confidence of never needing to use the warranty in the first place is preferable for all of us. The same with many other high end products from cameras and lenses to fine motor vehicles which also have actual warranties less than lifetime.

In general terms lifetime warranties are fine but if you need to use that lifetime warranty often then there will be little confidence in your ownership and use of the product."

Why not ask for a rifle/ scope combo that you can launch from the sofa thats heat seeking

Look it up! Do some background research?? ORRR...stumble along like some GREEN people do and ask one big question and hope someone can answer all your questions to suit you

Agreed!

"Why do March scopes only carry a 5 year warranty?Understandably many people ask this question. In Japan, businesses under a certain size generally offer a warranty of 5 years as per the guidelines recommended by the Industry and Government. This is also true of items like high end camera lenses etc. Deon Optical Corporation is a small custom design and manufacturing company. To maintain their high standards of quality and attention to detail they intend to stay that way for years to come. The way these scopes are built would make it difficult for any larger profit driven company to match. So far Deon have demonstrated to the world they stand behind their products no matter what. The confidence of never needing to use the warranty in the first place is preferable for all of us. The same with many other high end products from cameras and lenses to fine motor vehicles which also have actual warranties less than lifetime.

In general terms lifetime warranties are fine but if you need to use that lifetime warranty often then there will be little confidence in your ownership and use of the product."

I hear ya;

Just like Mercedes benz built to last lifetime. No need for special warranties.

Chrysler, ford, dodge, chevy. 5yr warrenty cause will be needing it.

In America very few companies make products that last. Why you might ask ?? Well they depend on repairs.

If it was made to the highest quality lowest cost everyone would own it of course. Smart companies like Mercedes believe in cry once pay once in production. They dont want to hear about repairs or faulty issues.

Scope companies like Nightforce, Schmidt, Leupold or Productive products.

I hear ya;

In America very few companies make products that last. Why you might ask ?? Well they depend on repairs.

If it was made to the highest quality lowest cost everyone would own it of course. Smart companies like Mercedes believe in cry once pay once in production. They dont want to hear about repairs or faulty issues.

I own a Chevy Suburban and Toyota Tundra and I take it at the same dealership for service/repair.

The customer service on the Toyota side is many folds better than the Chevy side (???) and there at least 4X the number of service techs on the Chevy side for the same volume of vehicles. :cool:

I hear ya;

Mercedes...lasting...a lifetime.... I'm sorry I'm about to keel over laughing.

I hear ya;

My parents are on their 5th or 6th Mercedes. They do not last a lifetime and they are far from trouble free. They got the extended warranty and it has saved them several thousand dollars in repairs. Nice beautiful cars, powerful, lots of amenities, but expensive to own and maintain.

Thanks for all the input. I ordered a BEAST. Should be here in a couple of weeks.

It was only about $3200, so I figured if I get it and I don't like it for any reason, I'll just ship it to Sully and he can stick it up his ***.

120 moa of travel and 30 moa on the MOAR reticle! The Nightforce Beast is what is going on my 375 cheytec! Cant wait to get it mountedgun)

Status
Not open for further replies.