Best Lightweight riflescope

leonardeli

Hey Guys, Wondering what everyone is running for a lightweight rifle scope. I'm between a ZeissV6 3-18 or Swaro 3.5-18 BT. Any input on either of these or another recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

I have the Zeiss V6 3-18. Very pleased so far. Glass is great and it returns to zero consistently. Swarovski has great glass, but their turrets have been known to be their weak point. March seems to be the best of the light weight scopes if your wallet will allow. I do miss illumination on the V6, but otherwise no complaints.

Good to hear. I have a couple v4's and I love them just built another rifle and looking for the ultimate in lightweight hunting

Assuming you are talking Z5. I have both the V6 3-18 and Z5 3.5 to 18 with the BT turret. The glass in both is excellent. The Z5 is significantly lighter than the V6. However the "adjustability", feel, ease of the turrets in the V6 and is vastly superior to the Z5. So it depends on your objective of use. I do think that beginning/end of day light gathering and clarity is better in the V6. But that stands to reason give the objective sizes 50 vs 44.

Nightforce 2.5-10x42 is solid if you prefer to dial in adjustments and don't mind SFP.

S&B 3-12x42 Klassik has better glass and is FFP, but lacks reticle and turret options.

Assuming you are talking Z5. I have both the V6 3-18 and Z5 3.5 to 18 with the BT turret. The glass in both is excellent. The Z5 is significantly lighter than the V6. However the "adjustability", feel, ease of the turrets in the V6 and is vastly superior to the Z5. So it depends on your objective of use. I do think that beginning/end of day light gathering and clarity is better in the V6. But that stands to reason give the objective sizes 50 vs 44.
Great input I'll take that into account

I bought it for the size & weight... I'll have to learn to use the milrads. The optics aren't up to $1000 standards but pretty darn good for the price.