Best lightweight riflescope

Buzzsaw

So far, looks like the Swarovski Z-3 and Z-5 scopes are the lightest higher end scopes, way under 20oz

am I missing any???

Vortex makes a lw optic now, but it won't compare to the swaro. I have been using a March 3-24x52 FFP, with tac turrets, it comes in at 22-24oz not bad for the features. The swaro has the best weight and magnification range options, not sure how the durability and tracking is?

The leupold Mark4,6 are nice I think the turrets are better.I have a 3-24x52 March and really like the low profile turrets and weight but is very expensive.My friend can only dial to about a 1000 with his Swaro set up.

Also seeking light weight and size, I just bought a March 2.5x25x52. I'm very satisfied with this scope. Optical quality is one of the best I've seen, and, tracking, and weight/size is superb. I have had very good success with the Huskemaw 5x20x50 for several years which is similar in weight and size to the March and the cost is much less. I'm very partial to a fast ratio parallax/focus knob for hunting, which the March and Huskemaw have in common. Optical quality and tracking of the Huskemaw is comparable to my NF NXS's. Looked at the Swaros, but also had some uncertainty about tracking and durability.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.