CONChunt

I'm in the market for a new, large cooler. Ideally looking for at least a 150 quart size.

What is the best value cooler out there nowadays? It would need to retain ice for a least 5 days.

I know Yeti has a strong following, but there's no way that $680+ is value for a cooler (at least in my eyes).

Any opinions? RTIC, Coleman, Igloo, Orca, others?

CUTTER1

Calcutta has been good for us and so has RTIC. We have used Yeti and really can't tell much difference as far as ice keeping and durability

javman

Coleman with expanding foam all around it and the lid does wonders for improving insulation. Saves a lot of money for more "wants and needs."

Pete FARR

I'm in the market for a new, large cooler. Ideally looking for at least a 150 quart size.

What is the best value cooler out there nowadays? It would need to retain ice for a least 5 days.

I know Yeti has a strong following, but there's no way that $680+ is value for a cooler (at least in my eyes).

Any opinions? RTIC, Coleman, Igloo, Orca, others?
Try this site.https://www.thecoolerzone.com/best-cooler-money/

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts