Best boot insoles

dnb86

Hey guys curious what everyone out there is running In there hunting boots now days. I have sheep feet right now but I don't ware them enough and my left foot has definitely changed from when I originally did the print of my foot and not sure if I wanna drop all that money again. Love to get some input thanks in advance

I started using sheep feet a couple months ago for work and hunting and I'm really liking them. I didn't think they did much until I put on a pair of boots without them and I can feel several spots on my foot that don't feel supported if that makes sense. Hopefully they hold up for everyday use because they are pretty expensive. I used several different of the super feet insoles before but I have flat feet and it's hard to keep them comfortable on long days of hiking.

If you have a local store that has their scanner - I have used these for a couple years with success:

Green superfeet or superfeet trail blazers

Attachments

• IMG_2786.jpeg
    IMG_2786.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 90
I have meindle perfekt insoles and sheepfeet. The sheepfeet are nice but not worth the money in my opinion. I like the meindle perfekt insoles better.

I run green Superfeet in almost everything I wear, except for my Kenetrek hunting boots which are comfortable and supportive with the factory insoles..