Best binoculars under 1k

If you're considering range finding binoculars in the mix, I have been very happy with my Sig 3000 10x42. I got mine on the occasional sale for $900-950. The glass is decent but not Swaro quality. The ballistic engine works well and I like being able to swap profiles with my phone when I change rifles. I am not running Sig scopes and don't used the BDX function but these binoculars allowed me to drop carrying my BR2 range finder.
I did same last year with Lieca 3000 /rangefinder binos. Black Friday $1000 off. Got for $1995. Hard to swallow but they are awesome. I've ranged up to 3189 yds. Instantly. Bino clarity pretty good but I think my Swaro 10x42 SLC's a better. I've had them for more than 25 yrs. Sent to Swaro for cleaning , etc. Had a big scratch on right objective lens from a saddle horn for years. They contacted me and asked if wanted to replace both objective Len's for $70.00. Ahhh... Yes. I got back and they looked like brand new. I fell in love with them again. I take both everywhere. I won a pair of Vortex Viper Kiabab 18x56 binos for a $10 raffle ticket. Junk compared to those two. I have 4 Vortex rifle Scopes. Two are viper 6x24x50. Average Scopes at best. Other two are Strike Eagles. Another story another time. Can't beat Luepold...

I'm have been using Zeiss Conquest for the pass 3 years and I paid $850.00 new for them and they are bright, Clear, and easy to adjust every time. When I was looking I took advantage of Amazon Prime and I ordered Maven B-2, Vortex, Zeiss conquest and ended up keeping the Zeiss but with that said I let the cheap part of me come out because I really liked the Mavens the best but they were $150. bucks more plus I got a free bio case from Bad land worth $150.

The vortex hd are good in that range and quite a bit smaller than other glass (my 12x50 is only 27oz). Trinovid HD weren't impressive IMO. Zeiss conquest are pretty good in that range too. Best bet is used glass...but hard to find.

I'll throw kahles out there. Best binos nobody has tried. Guarantee they will be a pleasant surprise if you get a chance to look through them. Image is "warm" like a s&b as opposed to "bright" like swarovski.

Just fyi- leica is the worst of the companies mentioned for warranty and repairs so if you decide to go used I'd avoid them.