Best App for LRH

Shooter is available for iPhone I have it on iPod. Search it in iTunes and App Store can't remember where the one it's in but I found it for iPod so should be available for iPhone. I have bullet flight, shooter, istrelok, and ballistic ae. Bullet flight and shooter a comparable but I like shooter the best.

You can get applied ballistics for Android andi phone. It is created by the same company that makes shooter. Costs a little more but we'll worth it. I have the 4500kenstrel with blue tooth and it works great with my phone. But it also has applied ballistics on thekenstrel itself so the blue tooth is kinda pointless but the applied ballistics software is awesome

I've got AB on my Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet--had it on a Motorola Xoom then a Nexus 7 prior to--it transfers automatically. I just got a iPhone 5S in spite of no cell service here as I use it for other projects including ballistic programs. I'd like to put AB on the 5S, but until now heard it was only available in Android version. Can I transfer this to my iPhone too?

I too have a Kestrel 4500NV Bluetooth, but I bought that before AB was offered in the 4500; atmospherics drop in to AB, Shooter, and others on the Android (Kit Kat 4.4 version). Does the iPhone version offer this too?

I have both shooter and Isnipe on my iPhone. They are both basically the same I like my Isnipe personally but both give me the exact same solutions

So here is my main concern i suppose..... I just bought the kestral 4500 with bluetooth and have aa iphone 5. which app can I download all of my ballsitic info from my kestral onto my iphone for a quick firing solution??gun)

thanks

I bought a galaxy tablet to download applied ballistics just for this exact reason. I was told that the kestrel Bluetooth would pair with iOS products, can you confirm or deny this please.

I was going to download another app that will live stream the kestrel data also and put my kestrel on a stand. So once I had my firing solution figured I could switch to the live data screen and shoot when I saw the conditions I wanted

I ended up getting the Ballistics AE app. So far without using it in the field it looks to be pretty slick. At 20.00$ seems to be a good deal thus far.

So you need an ipod/ballistic app and the Kestrel 4500,? or will the 4500 work without the phone app/ipod?

So you need an ipod/ballistic app and the Kestrel 4500,? or will the 4500 work without the phone app/ipod?

I need to have both, kestral 4500 for data, iphone for computing a firing solution. Kestral makes a wind meter with the ballistics computer in it however it runs appx 200$ more than the kestral without it. I will just pay the 20.00$ and input the data myself.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.