"Best Ballistic App for Android Devices"

Right now the best ballistics app on Android is Applied Ballistics, I have Strelok pro and it's OK but lacks when you start putting serious range on, Transol is a joke and a disappoint. AB also has a tool box app that is handy as well.
I have gone through a lot of ballistics programs and ran them out and I always come back to AB.
I've used AB in the past and liked it. Great people all the way around too.

Thanks

I use Shooter on my phone and added AB a couple of years ago. My Sig Kilo, of course, has AB. I do like having two apps on phone and tablet. Comes in handy when tracking down entry errors or comparing G-1 vs G-7 drops with my actual drops. The constantly updated bullet library gives the edge to Applied Ballistics.

I use Shooter on my phone and added AB a couple of years ago. My Sig Kilo, of course, has AB. I do like having two apps on phone and tablet. Comes in handy when tracking down entry errors or comparing G-1 vs G-7 drops with my actual drops. The constantly updated bullet library gives the edge to Applied Ballistics.
Are you as sold on the Kilo unit as most of the guys here that have them?

There were some hiccups with it originally. Things like Bluetooth syncing and downloading rifle profiles, etc., but that seems to have been all ironed out. It can be a bit confusing sometimes moving rifle profiles in/out of RF, but everything confuses me these days. LOL

I have been changing loads, bullets and a few scopes, lately, so I've got to edit some inputs to get lined out again. The range finder is just great, accurate and fast. Truing drops is pretty easy.

Greyfox has a lot of experience with the unit and he has good things to say and he's pretty tech savvy. Just a guess, but I assume Sig will come out with some updates by the SHOT Show, you might wait and see.

Got an idea brother!!!!!!!

Get an iPhone!!!

Just something else to stir the pot cuz I love you rose!!! Hahahhahaha.

Miss ya man

Got an idea brother!!!!!!!

Get an iPhone!!!

Just something else to stir the pot cuz I love you rose!!! Hahahhahaha.

Miss ya man
Hell no, I'm old and hate change. I've been using android since it first came out because that's what I could get for free on my plan.

If I was 12, no problem!

W

Well u are 12.......

Times 5!!!!!

Hahahahahhahahah
Only when I'm looking at a huge warthog boar. Those things turned me into a babbling fool three times in three weeks and I never got any of them killed.

If I was the age of your kids it'd be no problem. The last couple of generations adapt to new technologies naturally because it's all they've ever known.

I built my website with Microsoft Front Page and just kept upgrading to the next newer version and when my hosting service quit supporting it I was just floored.

Had to get the sister in law to take over as website manager after over 25 years of doing itself.

I find the Strelok Plus does a nice job, but I lost some data when I got a new android phone despite being sure to transfer my rifle data to a savable file on an SD card. Now it supports Dropbox, but I am having trouble backing it up to Google Drive.
The program does update frequently, which is good. It receives GPS and barometric data from your phone---I do not know if this calculates Coriolis effect or not. There is no input for twist rate (for spin drift) and for G7 BC's....but it is more than adequate at basic hunting distances and for a lot of reticles. You can print reticle pictures and tables from the phone....or mail them to yourself. I wish it was available for desktop PC's

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.