Best 7mm rem mag brass

Peterson but IME it takes 2 to 3 firings to get good fireform and settle in. Have also had good luck with
Nosler is decent but kind of soft.

Petersen and ADG are two of the better manufacturers out there.
I've had good luck with nosler but it doesn't really stand out as much as it's price would suggest except maybe availability. I've had primer pockets become loose a little early so maybe they are a bit soft. Takes a longer time to anneal on my amp suggesting it's maybe thicker on the top which might explain some guys saying it shows pressure early. Heck, I don't know.

I've had good luck with nosler but it doesn't really stand out as much as it's price would suggest except maybe availability. I've had primer pockets become loose a little early so maybe they are a bit soft. Takes a longer time to anneal on my amp suggesting it's maybe thicker on the top which might explain some guys saying it shows pressure early. Heck, I don't know.
It works well but for me at least it doesn't hold up as well over time as the others. I've mainly had issues with my really big cases like the STW and RUM.

It isn't junk by any means just a considerably shorter lifespan by 3-5 loadings.

Nosler is soft imo, l know it's expensive but if you try RWS you'll see the difference. I totally understand that most won't spend that kind of money. But in my experience RWS is best of the best!!

Nosler is soft imo, l know it's expensive but if you try RWS you'll see the difference. I totally understand that most won't spend that kind of money. But in my experience RWS is best of the best!!
Folks need to understand you generally get what you pay for. If you get five, ten, fifteen or more loadings out of brass you paid a little more for originally you're still way, way ahead.

Nosler is fine for me, but you're correct $93 for Nosler and $75 for Peterson, both 50 case package. Weird.

Ive been using ADG for quite a while now. It definitely holds up. Yes, it is expensive, but so are Peterson and Lapua. All are good products. ADG wont be making any anytime soon. Hopefully before 3rd qtr