7mm rem mag brass

Dirtdevil

Well I'm looking to buy some quality brass to work up a load Seems like there's a short supply of brass right now. What's your choice of brass. Not talking about hornady ,Winchester ,federal. Top end brass 7mm rem mag 160 at about 3000ish Remington 700

devil, like you a friend searched for quality 7Rem brass. Nearing crunch time he found 100 pcs of Remington brass. It's not bad, but takes a lot of time to prep prior to loading. I haven't seen Norma, Nosler brass anywhere lately. Good luck

Got about 80 pieces of Nosler layin on the loading bench But it was fired in a rifle I just sold and won't chamber in the new one. I'm thinking about buying the collet sizer They say it will size the base down enough to chamber in other rifles. It's 100 bucks Might be cheaper than buying new brass. 50 pieces of Nosler is 80 buck where I can find it on a shelf

Got about 80 pieces of Nosler layin on the loading bench But it was fired in a rifle I just sold and won't chamber in the new one. I'm thinking about buying the collet sizer They say it will size the base down enough to chamber in other rifles. It's 100 bucks Might be cheaper than buying new brass. 50 pieces of Nosler is 80 buck where I can find it on a shelf

devil, should chamber fine with full length sizing. Just don't overlube it.

Won't chamber I tried it. Mark the case with a sharpie. It's binding up right in front of the belt. You know that last little bit that the die won't touch Even tried resetting the die but it bumps the shoulder wayyyyy back and still won't get that spot above the belt

Won't chamber I tried it. Mark the case with a sharpie. It's binding up right in front of the belt. You know that last little bit that the die won't touch Even tried resetting the die but it bumps the shoulder wayyyyy back and still won't get that spot above the belt
Have you thought about trying one of RCBS's "Small Base Dies"? I know I load for a Browning .300 Win. Mag BAR and using the "Bar Resizing Die", I have no feeding problems.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.