Best 7 PRC Bullet?

Getting close to completing my 7 PRC build and starting to gather some reloading components. Just received my Peterson Brass and I picked up some Staball HD. What bullet would you suggest that will give me the best accuracy but also serve as a hunting round? I have always shot Berger, but wondering if I should try Hornady ELD-X or ELD-M bullets. My barrel is a 24" Proof Pre fit. Thank you!
Yes! In order of precedence, I prefer Berger, ELD--M, and ELD-X.

Getting close to completing my 7 PRC build and starting to gather some reloading components. Just received my Peterson Brass and I picked up some Staball HD. What bullet would you suggest that will give me the best accuracy but also serve as a hunting round? I have always shot Berger, but wondering if I should try Hornady ELD-X or ELD-M bullets. My barrel is a 24" Proof Pre fit. Thank you!
What's your max shot distance?

Awesome, that is where I was leaning. Aaron from Gunwerks was saying the hybrid bullets likely would not work well with the 7 PRC with such a long throat. Least that is how I understood it when they were discussing the 7 PRC on his podcast.

Awesome, that is where I was leaning. Aaron from Gunwerks was saying the hybrid bullets likely would not work well with the 7 PRC with such a long throat. Least that is how I understood it when they were discussing the 7 PRC on his podcast.
I've used the hybrids exclusively and they've worked great. No issues with seating depth or reaching the lands

I have heard great things about terminal performance of the ELD-M. But I have also heard of Hornady bullets blowing up in flight, so have been hesitant to try them. Not sure if them blowing up is still an issue or not?
I've personally witnessed a 6mm ELDM come apart in flight, no experience with 7mm.

I've used a 220 ELDX on a mule deer at 763 yards out of a 300RUM at 3100fps. Even that heavy bullet did not hold together on the mule deer but he was dead in his tracks. Everyone I've seen post on the internet usually has jacket separation on the ELDX at all different ranges. Other than that they will shoot good. I run a 150 in my 7mm-08 and placed 2 shots sided by side about 2 inches apart at 600yrds. My 308 it shoots 212ELDX at .8moa or just a little over 4 inches apart for 3 shots same target same day final testing on my loads. But as for the most consistent bullets I've ever shot are Berger's. Once a load is dialed in. Buy a box of 500 and load them up and go have some fun. I burned out my 6.5X284 that way. 4800 rounds later and a couple boxes of lapua brass. After I'm finished with these ELDX's I'm going back to Berger's most likely but I do like the ABLR's also. Just really hard to dial in and are way over priced.

I would try the Berger 175 Elite hunters as others have stated. I believe that would be the perfect hunting bullet in the 7 PRC. I ran them for a few years in my 7 RUM and they were flat out killers at long range and held together better than the 168 VLD for closer shots. I pushed them pretty hard at a velocity of 3351 and shot a buck at about 75 yards and it held together pretty darn good for that impact velocity. I shot a few bucks between 590 and 887 yards with the 175's and that is where this bullet really shines, perfect pass throughs with golf ball size exits and hydrostatic shock that slams deer to the ground! Hard to find bullet but Its worth trying if you can find. Cheers, Jason

For those who mention witnessing a bullet coming apart in flight, how?
Lets say that you even have a slow round, a measly 2000 feet per second, how can you see it, much less tell what its doing.
I have been around shooters and tried to see their bullets in flight, and no way, despite my good vision.
Or do you just say that you saw it, but really didn't?

I've been asking my boss and coworkers here who all shoot, and they say it is impossible to see a bullet come apart in flight, unless using special high speed cameras, but no way with the naked eye.