best 300 win mag round for deer

so i just got a remington sendero 300 win mag (my first 300) and i have been reading on some of the performance from different bullets,, what are some that yall are using with success. shot ranges will be sub 400 yds.

I've been using the Barnes X, then the XLC, then the TSX, and now the TTSX. The X's fouled bad. Then they coated for the XLC and I dropped many deer with them. The TSX and TTSX have been great and never had any issues with fouling, sense the original X. No problem with expanding, and they are Accurate.

And I noticed this thread is 2 months old and OP should of made a decision by now.
But I would also give the Hammer Bullets a try. I'm hoping to load them in my 300WM this fall.

You have received a lot of good, reasonable information. However, I've a question and a remark.

Question: Will you be hunting any other big game with this rifle/cartridge?

If the answer is yes…..why specialize with just one bullet? Choose a bullet that will perform on the largest, toughest game that you'll hunt…..and use it for everything.

My wife and I hunt game smaller and quite a bit larger than your typical deer, with calibers a bit larger than your 300……using the same bullet for all game. We've never had any issues on game from Pronghorn through moose. She's using a 225 grain Barnes TTSX and I'm running Barnes 270 LRX's.

With reloading components as difficult to come by and expensive as they are, choose one good bullet for all game you expect to hunt…..go forth and kill!

We try to simplify things as much as possible, firmly believing in and following the KISS method……use the same bullet and same zero for everything! memtb
This ^^^^^ + Berger 215 hybrid with 7828 or H1000 and fire up the BBQ !