berger vld hunting

corey suir

can someone help me out with some load data out of the Berger book? i was given some 30 cal 168 grain vld hunting bullets to try in my 300 win mag. I really dont feel like buying the book just to try these out. Thanks

There is plenty of data on line to get you started. Just start mid range and work up looking for accuracy and try not to have excessive pressure.

These should get you started:

Corey
PM me your email address and I will email you the official berger reload data for that bullet.

I screwed up big time. My info was for .308 WIn. Now I have kept other people from responding to this thread. Corey needs the data for 300wm as he stated, not the .308 win which I forwarded. Corey I apologize and hope you get your answers here soon. As an FYI you can call or email berger and they will send you that specific info.

Here you go.
4E4EC314-55A5-4563-A933-9BB02AEF0770.jpeg

Just because you are using a Berger projectile doesnt mean you need Berger data.

Just use the load data for your projectile weight from the powder manifacturer that you are using.

I load 10 different brands of bullets, doesnt mean I am going to go out & buy 10 different manuals!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.