Berger or hammer bullets??

Wait, so with someone on the inter webs makes you friends? Sheesh I guess I'm on a first name basis with the current president of the United States. Shocking

The more the merrier for the LR HH club. The best way to learn to read conditions is to shoot bullets with poor BC in those conditions. That's one box the HH can vigorously check.

There is really no point in continuing here with you

It's hard to believe that a man can get so worked-up talking about such life and death, polarizing subjects as a bullets BC....talking about which truck is best might give you a seizure. I can only imagine what it's like for people who have to deal with you on a daily basis....Jeez.

PS: you DO have a really scary avatar pic and a cool name too

Can a mod or some one take this down. It started good and has turned in to a ****ing match at first it was civil and respectful and we have lost that I asked for feed back based on personal experience if you talk to Berger their bullets are the only ones that kill at long range Steve was much more humble when talking to him and I was completely wrong when I thought people on a long range hunting page were grown up enough to state their results and leave it at that I like other perspectives I truest believe that hammer wants to get better as he asked for as much information as what went wrong where and how because clearly he wants to make it better. I personally as stated previously have had horrible experiences with Berger but was thinking about giving them another chance so I asked the question learned that mistake and the old rule of one person ruins it for every one well several members just ruined this site for me so if a moderator can take this down that would be great I don't wanna continue to filter through the name calling bull crap any longer.

respectfully
Bsnyder

Maybe we should re-name this discussion, FIGHT CLUB
No doubt! Is it even possible to have a healthy discussion about Hammer bullets? I for one would like to see the BC sorted out and do I even dare request possibly a tipped version like Cutting Edge does? That seems like it may be the ultimate solution. It would allow the larger hollow point with a higher BC and might solve some of the parachute problem. Terminal performance and consistency is certainly there from all reports I've seen.

No doubt! Is it even possible to have a healthy discussion about Hammer bullets? I for one would like to see the BC sorted out and do I even dare request possibly a tipped version like Cutting Edge does? That seems like it may be the ultimate solution. It would allow the larger hollow point with a higher BC and might solve some of the parachute problem. Terminal performance and consistency is certainly there from all reports I've seen.
I think I am going to buy some Hammers and take them out with the Lab Radar and see for myself. I like to leave the name calling to airheads like Ocasio Cortez. I come here to get away from that.

I have been laughing as I have read these last several pages. I think Upland has some valid points and there are guys who seem to share the same BC experience as he did. Just because his opinion is different it shouldn't be discounted. The hammer guys are probably a little over protective.

I think most of us probably saw where this was headed from the very first post. 😂

Seems like the isolation is getting to everybody.

The thing about hammer bullets is they are expensive just to experiment with. So if you spent all that money hoping for a .31 or whatever BC and got a .23, I can see how people might be a little frustrated.

I'll probably sit on the sidelines until their get their BC testing equipment and see what happens.

Last edited:
Does Hammer Bullets care about their product and customer satisfaction? As far as I am concerned they do...more than other brands.

I was attempting a load with a particular weight bullet from them and was experiencing some difficulties with the load. Really it probably shot well enough for most folks, but I wanted ragged hole performance. With that said, Steve suggested something a bit different and said he would send a few for me to try. He sent me a complete box that cost me NOTHING. Now say what you want, but to me that is carrying about his customers...thanks, Steve.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.