Berger Hybrid Target 140gr .264 for Hunting

Greg Duerr

Want to thank 26Reload for all the help he gave me looking for some Berger 140 VLD Hunting bullets. He did find some 6.5 Berger 140 Hybrid Target Bullets for me that Im going to try. Will be great to practice with and might work great on Mule Deer and Antelope. I have read some on the use of theres bullets on game and no one said that they didnt work.................

So what's the overall opinion on using these bullets on Deer and Antelope when the VLD Hunting are no where to be found.?? I shoot a 6.5 CM that shoots the VLD Hunting great with 42.4gr of H4350 COAL of 2.817 26" Benchmark 1.8 barrel 2860 FPS. Lapua Cases and the F205M

they will do just fine for hunting I have used hybrids for years. if you really want 140 hunting VLD I have 200 sealed 60 open. willing to trade for other bullets

Want to thank 26Reload for all the help he gave me looking for some Berger 140 VLD Hunting bullets. He did find some 6.5 Berger 140 Hybrid Target Bullets for me that Im going to try. Will be great to practice with and might work great on Mule Deer and Antelope. I have read some on the use of theres bullets on game and no one said that they didnt work.................

So what's the overall opinion on using these bullets on Deer and Antelope when the VLD Hunting are no where to be found.?? I shoot a 6.5 CM that shoots the VLD Hunting great with 42.4gr of H4350 COAL of 2.817 26" Benchmark 1.8 barrel 2860 FPS. Lapua Cases and the F205M
Greg,
Reloading International has the 6.5 140 VLD HUNTING bullets :http://www.reloadinginternational.com/search.php?s=Berger Bullets&sort=1a&page=5

Hybrid targets worked great for me last season.
It was like he got struck by lightning, DRT!
20171227_165942.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.