Berger 308 245 Longe Range Hybrids

Your case don't look heathy. Dented and partly crushed. What's going on there?
It's just light distortion in the picture, there are no dents at all. Some scuffs on the cases from handling but nothing that would affect performance. I need to start a new thread on it, there seems to be very little information out there from a loading perspective.

This case is formed from 6.5 Creedmoor brass, so there are some lines going around the case where the old neck and shoulders were and from sizing the neck up from 6.5mm:

6.5CM - sized in 8.6 BLK die - necked up to 338 - trimmed
(not the normal process order, but shown for clarity of the old neck location)
IMG_3476.JPG

Those look good. The other pictures it appeared that the cases had some dents or crushed some to me. You might look into annealing those case before or durning the resizing of the cases. I found that annealing the case extend the life of the case. A great many years ago and still do now. I shot a 300 Norma Mag rifle chamber. In setting back the shoulder and changing the neck length. I was getting neck splits in a couple of firing. I annealed the case and stopped that completely. That was with only one time annealing with the old case in the cake pan with water.
I am stepping down 280AI cases to 6mm/280AI cases. It requires 4 steps in bushing dies to achieve that. I am annealing everyother step. I got 4 bushing dies to do the job all in 280AI dies. Then had to change out the decapping assembly to 6mm. The decapping rod in the 280AI case is to large to fit into the 6mm necks and even before during the stepping down process. Sorry I don't have any pictures on the steps presently. Everything is packed away because of the move.
I still a couple of items on order too, or need the help from the smith. He out hunting presently.