Berge Bullet supply

yomill

If anyone is wondering about the apparent lack of Berger Hunting bullets, I am sharing my recent response from Walt.

Hi Dan,
None of the below we had two jacket presses that were in need of an overhaul if we wanted to continue to produce the quality bullet that we have been producing. One is now up and running and the other will soon be running. I have copied Teresa of our sales service department and she will tell you when the 7mm bullets will be available.

Thanks for your interest and have a great day.

Walt Berger
Berger Bullets
Technical Advisor

+1 on the quality control. Good to see they don't just keep pumping them out irregardless.

For those who are having trouble finding Berger bullets in stock, please visit our website. On the main menu, under 'dealer locations' you can find lists of dealers by state, and all distributors who carry Berger bullets. This list is extensive and up-to-date. If you can't find them in the 3 or 4 places you normally look, and you really NEED them, you can go down the list and call each and every dealer until you find them. Sometimes bullets can be hard to find, but I think it's always possible to find them if you comb thru the long list of gunstores in America who stock Berger. I don't know if every little shop would mail them to you, but it would be worth asking if you're really in need.

-Bryan

Bryan,

Sorry, I didn't post my original question to Walt. My struggle has been to find two speicific bullets.

7mm 168 grain VLD hunting and 30 cal 175 grain VLD hunting. Spurlocks in Henderson, NV is a stocking dealer but has neither one.

Have gone down the list of Distributors with most not even allowing backorder on these two items. e.g. Cabelas, Sinclair, Midway. Driving to Wyoming from Las vegas in a few weeks, so have printied up list of stocking dealers on my route. Should solve my personal issue.

thanks,
Dan Miller

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.