Berger bullet b.c??

tobacco road

Anyone noticed that berger has changed there b.c on some bullets? I was on there sire recently and noticed that they went down in b.c for alot of there bullets. Compared to what they published on the box...anyone got any info on this? Which one is true? ...

They posted a tech article (or something like that) on their website about that. They just did some more testing, and made adjustments accordingly.

Personally, I appreciate their dedication to accuracy. :cool:

We update the BC information from time to time. We just wanted to make sure the general public new, that new information was out there, and to update their notes. But also put out an article as to why we update the information. Just a little insight in to the industry is all.

We update the BC information from time to time. We just wanted to make sure the general public new, that new information was out there, and to update their notes. But also put out an article as to why we update the information. Just a little insight in to the industry is all.

Are the listed BCs on my older lots of bullets accurate or inaccurate?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.