Berger Bullet Shortage?

We are putting a second shift on this month to help us get back on track. What bullets are you looking for please?
I have been looking for the heavier 30 cal bullets and would really like to try the 200.20x in my 300 WSM. I have a good load for the rifle already but I want to develop something I can find at the store and not have to order online every time so I'd even go with the 210 HVLDs but lately I can't even find those.

I have been looking for 6.5 140gr hybrid. None anywhere. Lol

Yup. Same boat haha I can't find 6.5 130 or 140 ANYWHERE. Even online most seem to be marked "out of stock, no backorder" Luckily I found 1 box last week in Sportsmans warehouse

Yup. Same boat haha I can't find 6.5 130 or 140 ANYWHERE. Even online most seem to be marked "out of stock, no backorder" Luckily I found 1 box last week in Sportsmans warehouse

I know my son has a box of the 140 gr hybrids that he will not be using, he switched to the ELD-X. I'm sure he would sell them if it could help somebody out. Problem with bullets in small quantities is the dang cost of freight.

I've been seeing some Berger product at some of the online dealers. I recently got an email notification that Mile High got some 6.5mm 140 gr Hybrids in stock.

If anyone is near Idaho Falls, ID, Ross' Coin N Gun and The Gun Shop had plenty of Bergers in stock a few weeks ago. I passed on some 230 gr 30's and 6.5 130/140s. If you know someone in town, might be worth asking them to check there for you!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.