Bell and Carlson vs ag composite

Yes, I had a terrible experience once with B&C. Never again. Cheap costs and I learned the hard way. I have owned one AG stock. They are legacy worthy and will not lose value.

No experience with ag composites but I won't buy another bell and Carlson. Not that it was terrible but it just wasn't that good. Last two I have purchased have been grayboe and while they aren't manners I felt like the juice was worth the squeeze.

I will pile on, avoid B&C. They are better than the tupperware that comes on most factory rifles but fall short of pretty much everything else listed above.

I have several B&C stocks in several models with and without the aluminum bedding block from Alaskan, BDL Sporter/BDL Heavy and Tactical Varmint.
Sounds like I must be the luckiest man who ever spent money on them...all bought used.
Every one has worked out fine and still have them today.
I think they work great for the price I've gotten them for since all the rifles in them shoot great.

With that said, I also have Manners, McMillan, Proof, Mesa Precision and Grayboe.
They have all been great.

I have done minor work on several brands just to get the best fit but never had a twisted barrel channel or receiver bed out of whack... I guess as with all things...they aren't always perfect.