Barrel break in true or not?

My Christiansen Arms 300WM PRC came with a barrel warranty and mandatory break-in, per their procedure.
What is their barrel warranty? Is it something other than a MOA guarantee? I see place that say they guarantee against defects but they use it as a loophole. And can say does a bullet travel through the barrel and come out the those end? Then it functions as designed.

Just sharing. What I was told ! Well if your new custom barrel is a meaningless ti you as a ckub ,then by all means. Do it your way !!

I have heard of guys using "Tubbs bullets " it is supposed to help remove imperfections in barrel. Also increase speed, reduce bullet drag and help accuracy. Though about ordering for a 257 wby but unsure if they are worth it.

I have heard of guys using "Tubbs bullets " it is supposed to help remove imperfections in barrel. Also increase speed, reduce bullet drag and help accuracy. Though about ordering for a 257 wby but unsure if they are worth it.
I have never personally used them but essentially your lap in the barrels with the projectiles. They are different grits to smooth out the barrel. There's nothing better than grits ( girls raised in the south )

I bought a 25-06 that had a custom barrel installed. Barrel was very rough and pressured up with no speed way below book max. I put the full 50 Tubbs lapping bullets thru per the instructions, figured it couldn't make it any worse. I used a magneto-speed and started seeing velocity start to change after the first couple of grits. They definitely worked on this barrel, lost about 90 fps with loads shot prior to the lapping bullets and accuracy improved. Copper fouling was bad before the bullets and now is on par with a factory barrel. I'm working up a load 117 grain sst bullets and H1000 powder. No pressure spikes and 57.5 grain load @ 3020 fps, it's a little warm but before the lapping bullets I would have never got there. Only a sample of 1 but I'm more than happy with the results.

Big difference is that a new car comes with a warranty. I've never seen a barrel manufacturer give a warranty. I'm not saying that you can't shoot a new barrel and it won't be easy to clean, have no burrs, and perform well. But if I am going to buy a new barrel or gun I'm going to hedge my bet by breaking in the barrel after all we are talking about long range shooting so everything effects the travel of the bullet.
I don't know about now, but years ago Lothar Walther guaranteed their barrels would shoot 1/2" at 100 yds.

I don't know about now, but years ago Lothar Walther guaranteed their barrels would shoot 1/2" at 100 yds.
Not sure about now either. It would seem that if they offer that guarantee they aren't expecting a gunsmith or the shooter to do their parts.

I bought a 25-06 that had a custom barrel installed. Barrel was very rough and pressured up with no speed way below book max. I put the full 50 Tubbs lapping bullets thru per the instructions, figured it couldn't make it any worse. I used a magneto-speed and started seeing velocity start to change after the first couple of grits. They definitely worked on this barrel, lost about 90 fps with loads shot prior to the lapping bullets and accuracy improved. Copper fouling was bad before the bullets and now is on par with a factory barrel. I'm working up a load 117 grain sst bullets and H1000 powder. No pressure spikes and 57.5 grain load @ 3020 fps, it's a little warm but before the lapping bullets I would have never got there. Only a sample of 1 but I'm more than happy with the results.
I used Tubb's on a few rifles.They do help sometimes.They can move your throat forward.I too experienced about a 100fps velocity drop on a 300WSM.That rifle had zero freebore and I had to use 180gr load data for 165gr bullets.I was getting max velocity with less powder.After using 20 of the Tubb's bullets it gave me about .010 freebore and for the first time I could use the 165gr and 180gr data.I had to bump my loads up about 1.5grs or so depending on the powder,to get back to the velocity I was getting before.I used only 5 in my Ruger 1,to go from an 1.25-1.5" shooter to .5-.75"shooter.A couple of other rifle I did 25 of the Final Finish in and they shot way better than before.A 300 Win Mag I had was never that accurate.I shot this 200yd group after shooting all 50 of the Final Finish

This is the before and after photos on the 300WSM after 20 bullets.You can tell the difference.