backpack pics

Here is my pack I've just loaded it up to see what weight I'll end up lugging around Colorado this October. It is a Eberlestock mainframe with a Eberlestock sniper scabbard and a USMC rucksack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 131
Eberlestock J107 with a weeks worth of gear. I pack everything in a large blaze orange drybag that I leave at camp. If need be I can leave most of my gear on the mountain too and hopefully find it the next weekend :) I did not get a deer last year but my thinking is that with an animal in the game bag I can carry the drybag in my hands.

Here is my loaded pack for a 7 day backpack hunt. We did split some camp gear but it would have been about the same for one person going solo. Bulky but it came in about 60# with rifle, spotter, tripod, etc. Could have shaved a few pounds but we were comfortable in camp and had our long range gear along.

Attachments

• IMGP4206.JPG
    IMGP4206.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 155
  • IMGP4218.JPG
    IMGP4218.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 144
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.