Awesome leupold service!!!!!

Catahoula

Hey Guys,
I want to give a big shout out foe the guys at Leupold. A 3.5 x 10 Vari-X 3 that I have had for over 25 years was not tracking correctly around Christmas. I called them & they said to send it in. They reported that the scope was beyond repair & yesterday a new scope arrived in the mail! That old scope was responsible for many freezers full of elk & deer meat. Also put 100's of coyotes on the fur stretchers. I had it mounted on a Remington Classic 25-06.
I know there are several other good scopes out there but you can bet I will keep a Gold Ring on top of my rifles as long as I am a shooter.

Thanks, Kirk

Hey Guys,
I want to give a big shout out foe the guys at Leupold. A 3.5 x 10 Vari-X 3 that I have had for over 25 years was not tracking correctly around Christmas. I called them & they said to send it in. They reported that the scope was beyond repair & yesterday a new scope arrived in the mail! That old scope was responsible for many freezers full of elk & deer meat. Also put 100's of coyotes on the fur stretchers. I had it mounted on a Remington Classic 25-06.
I know there are several other good scopes out there but you can bet I will keep a Gold Ring on top of my rifles as long as I am a shooter.

Thanks, Kirk

I purchased my first leupolds last year, having been a pretty loyal vortex guy...so excited to hear that their customer service treated you right!

I am thankful for those American companies that still hold on to hold on to honest business practices like good customer service and providing a well designed product at reasonable prices. I put it at about the early 70s when Nixon got into bed with china, that just getting the dollar out of the customer's hands became number 1 and honesty became something else.
I would like nicer models but have a VX-1 or 2 on all of my rifles.

I am thankful for those American companies that still hold on to hold on to honest business practices like good customer service and providing a well designed product at reasonable prices. I put it at about the early 70s when Nixon got into bed with china, that just getting the dollar out of the customer's hands became number 1 and honesty became something else.
I would like nicer models but have a VX-1 or 2 on all of my rifles.

I am to the point now in my life where made in america means something to me...in the past I was chasing a good deal. If I can afford it I don't mind paying a little more of a premium for something made here.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.