AUTOTRICKLER V4 – Riser Mod

@Polaris_Doc , sure, if you go to the beginning of the thread, I still have the pics posted for the V4, but to give you all the full view of all options, I've attached a PDF that has everything listed.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• Autotrickler V3 & V4 Riser systems.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 188
With my riser, you are still able to use the Area 419 pan with the V4 system. I designed the riser to us the full surface area of the A&D 120i scale, so I'm able to center the powder spout in the center of the scale, allow continued usage.

Thanks,
not sure HOW to PM from this board. Am interested in ordering one with the 419 cup

Hello all,

I've been able to expand the scale support to the Sartorious Entris scale. I'll get a few pics posted, but it will support the V3, V3 with the Ingenuity trickler and the V4 system. It will require that you remove the top glass box system from the scale.

Thanks,
Jim

Hey all,

Just finished up a riser system for the AutoTrickler V4, if anyone is interested.

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Base support for either the Factory Circular scale pan or the Area 419 triangle scale pan (just specify on request).
* If you have a different scale, just PM me and I can work with you on a base.

Note:
- For folks that are running the AutoTrickler V3 system, I also have the below design available, just with a different top.
- Not pictured is a thumb screw that I've added to the rear tab to enable tilt adjustment, based on the instructions about shimming to adjust the powder flow from the small tub.

Cost: $100.00 (shipped USPS Priority within the 48 included in price)

Thanks,

Hey all,

Just finished up a riser system for the AutoTrickler V4, if anyone is interested.

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Base support for either the Factory Circular scale pan or the Area 419 triangle scale pan (just specify on request).

Note:
- For folks that are running the AutoTrickler V3 system, I also have the below design available, just with a different top.
- Not pictured is a thumb screw that I've added to the rear tab to enable tilt adjustment, based on the instructions about shimming to adjust the powder flow from the small tub.

Thanks,
I would like to order 2 riser systems. 1 for an AutoTrickler v4 with the Area 419 triangle scale pan and 1 for an AutoTrickler v3 with an Area 419 triangle scale pan. How do you want to receive payment? Please e-mail me at [email protected] and or call 509-531-5730. Thanks,
Marc Stairet
2109 Sheridan Pl
Richland. WA 99352

Hey all,

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale

Note:

Thanks,
would like to order this system. pm me please

Recent Posts