AUTOTRICKLER V4 – Riser Mod

Thanks
I called twice and put my email down for notification, nada so far
When I called and spoke with someone, they were pretty detailed as far as when they expected to get some in and about how many.
I made it a point to check the website daily for about 3 or 4 days, and sure enough they were in stock right about the time they said they would be. I do believe I also received an "in stock" email notification as well.

Tagged for when I receive my V4. Anyone have any idea how long they are taking after order date? I know mine said mid/late summer when I ordered in January, just wondering if anyone has gotten one recently.

Tagged for when I receive my V4. Anyone have any idea how long they are taking after order date? I know mine said mid/late summer when I ordered in January, just wondering if anyone has gotten one recently.
I got mine last week and I ordered it in first week in Aug. I have a full V3 setup and was trying to find a reasonably priced FX scale for my new V4, but it seems they have caught on and they are all 650-700$ now. I also have a V3 setup, minus the scale, never used I will be selling.

The link I provided in a previous post still shows they are selling for $550. They are currently out of stock, but the person I spoke with before ordering mine told me when they were expecting to get more in and about how many. I just started checking the website daily around the time she told me and was able to grab one. That site still has the best price out there from what I have found.

Hey all,

Just finished up a riser system for the AutoTrickler V4, if anyone is interested.

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Base support for either the Factory Circular scale pan or the Area 419 triangle scale pan (just specify on request).
* If you have a different scale, just PM me and I can work with you on a base.

Note:
- For folks that are running the AutoTrickler V3 system, I also have the below design available, just with a different top.
- Not pictured is a thumb screw that I've added to the rear tab to enable tilt adjustment, based on the instructions about shimming to adjust the powder flow from the small tub.

Cost: $100.00 (shipped USPS Priority within the 48 included in price)

Thanks,
Good afternoon-are these riser systems still available, and if so, how do I order one? Thanks

@Steveno - I fab them on request. Just shot me a PM with your information and scale pan configuration (using the factory circular scale pan or Area-419 triangle scale pan). I try to run request on the weekend (assuming the day job doesn't get in the way).

Thanks,
Jim

@Steveno - I fab them on request. Just shot me a PM with your information and scale pan configuration (using the factory circular scale pan or Area-419 triangle scale pan). I try to run request on the weekend (assuming the day job doesn't get in the way).

Thanks,
Jim

I can't remember what these looked like. Can you post some pix? Thanks.