ATF Electronic Forms

Reelamin

I called my crack dealer last week to get another Q and was told he was out. Said I knew the answer. Since when did COVID affect crack sales?

He said the new electronic forms are supposed to get it down to 90 days or so. Has anyone used or had real world experience with the new government efficiency?

I have one in jail via the new E-forms. Was an easy process with the Silencer Shop Kiosk at my local dealer. I purchased it on Dec 4, and the application was held pending E-form startup. Start up was supposed to be dec 23-30? But as all the gubmint does it was delayed. I did my final certification on Jan 20 and got confirmation from the gubmint site that it had been submitted. So now the wait, 90 days, maybe, maybe not. I can post when they cash my stamp and then when I get notice to pick it up. One caveat, if you do it as a personal form 4 instead of the one shot trust or multi trust you have to go down in person. Trust submission certification allows you to do it remotely. You also have to set up an ATF account and the email address and phone numbers must be the same for the form 4 as well as the ATF setup for your account with them. I think that covers it in a nutshell.

@TexSavage thanks and if you have time a running real world update would be awesome. I'm still waiting for one to be available to buy. Crackhead Charlie said he had not gotten one back yet.
I'll wait if I have to and will do what ever way is fastest.
Getting involved in new better government anything scares the beegeezus out of me.

Patience, Patience, Patience, Patience, and the PATIENCE!
We found the easiest way is to go through Silencer Shop Kiosk.
It is exciting getting your first suppressor (beside the extreme cost and TAX. If they were legal like a firearm the prices would be sooo much less-most everyone would own at least one)
Buy the Suppressor you like, fill the paperwork out, pay the $200 Tax and then FORGET ABOUT IT!
One day to your surprise the store where your suppressor is in jail at will call you stating it's time has been served and you can pick it up!
Done this many times. Best way is to setup a "Trust" to begin with and then all suppressors, SBRs are a lot easier.
Best of luck
PATIENCE!

Len & Jill

Good Morning!! Day 20, nothing, nodda, zilch!
Hahaha. It's ok bro it will happen.

My grandpa would always come up after my dad beat my *** telling me to get to work harder. Grandpa always called me my family house name and said THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE TAKE TIME AND STEADY WORK. Usually stopped my tears and made me smile.