Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Added to Media?

Yea let me know buddy as the last crushed walnut hulls I got was close to 20 dollars and about 2 pounds.
If it works I will order a box soon.
Yea I hear ya as Russia is on every bodies poop list now.

Yea let me know buddy as the last crushed walnut hulls I got was close to 20 dollars and about 2 pounds. If it works I will order a box soon. Yea I hear ya as Russia is on every bodies poop list now.
Go to Petsmart, walnut sand for reptiles $17.00 for 10 lbs.
Or you can get over twice as much for 10 more dollars, just saying, 25lbs.

Ran the stuff from home Depot for close to an hour, brass looks clean and shiny, I can still see anneal on some brass but going away, as far as I can see crushed walnut shell is crushed walnut shell no matter where you get it from, lizard stuff works good, home Depot works good, same as Lyman or whatever brand you get, I've always been happy with the way it works but not the price, well wasn't too bad till lately. I would also say that the home Depot stuff isn't dusty so far, I like that. I also think I put too much baking soda in my last batch, really dusty when you move it, I threw out the mix, definitely not dealing with all that dust.

Thanks for the update.
Someone else talked about the dust so I will not use baking soda but will order the crushed walnut hulls from Home Depot.
I think I'm gonna try the medium just to see, I'll separate the same batch of brass and time it, nobody else is testing it, interesting to see if size of walnut shells make a difference, I better order soon, prices are going up, let's go Brandon!

I think I'm gonna try the medium just to see, I'll separate the same batch of brass and time it, nobody else is testing it, interesting to see if size of walnut shells make a difference, I better order soon, prices are going up, let's go Brandon!
Brandon is my daughter's husband's name, and I want him to do well, in case you're wondering.

Its the oath all reloaders should take, "do no harm to the brass", I agree, why use something that could make your brass worse, there is no need to, brasso was good but not head and shoulders above anything else.
Oh No! 6pakjak then Al Gore really did invent the internet!! LOL!

I also think I put too much baking soda in my last batch, really dusty when you move it, I threw out the mix, definitely not dealing with all that dust.
Was the media dry or did you put some kind of brass/car polish in it. I think the polish would help the baking soda stick to the media and solve the dust problem.