Arken optic

I'm not familiar with most of the scope brands that ya'll have been talking about in this thread. Is there a dealer that handles all or most of these brands? If so who. I think that there's been alot of abbreviations for some of the names, if there isn't a dealer tell me the names that are abbreviated so I can look them up individually. Thanks
Try Doug at camera land

Here's a deal!

I had two EPL4 4-16s on order for five months and actually forgot about them. A couple weeks ago I came across my order and emailed them for a ship date and Arken refunded my $800. No idea what the issue was, but it seemed strange to me. I was looking forward to checking them out.

Has anyone received one of the EPL4s?
Yes I have a 6-24 and a 4-16 new in box in the safe. Mil.

Any one who has an arken how long did you wait to receive it I ordered one December of last year received an email January item was awaiting pickup at sugar land Texas usps now February and still not received scope was I scammed or what

I have chosen my New caliber, 6mm br.

Now it time for optic.

I have a delta stryker 5x50 in moa so looking for something maybe less expensive that would do it for target and hunthing.

My mind go for the arken 5x25, it got 110 moa and the review look good. That and a spurh in 30 or 44 moa. Not exactly sure about the exact moa off the spurh.

What do you think about that set up?

Suggestion are open.
Great Choice . If I listed all the high end scopes I have it would sound like bragging. I will say this..I also have a few Delta Styyker in SPF 5-50x56 as well as the 4.5-30x56 FFP.. So if you need a lot of Elevation the Tract 4-25x50 is the ticket at about $1350.00. If you want to stay under a Grand or around $500.the the ARKEN is definetly it.Ive got several starting with EP4 6-24x50..as well as a few EP5-5-25x56 . Ive shot past b2200 yards with an Arken..They track great and has nice glass. I have Arken on my ELR 22LR and shoot 600 yards plus. If you are buying a hunting scope it might be heavier than you want.I like SFP scopes to hunt with.But thats me.Good Luck in your choice.Dont let $500 Arken scare you because of the price;

Any one who has an arken how long did you wait to receive it I ordered one December of last year received an email January item was awaiting pickup at sugar land Texas usps now February and still not received scope was I scammed or what
Took 4-5 days for all the ones I bought. I'd call Arken for sure. Do you have tracking information?

I believe it was about a month till I got mine. But they did say on their site at the time delivery would take 5 to 6 weeks.

Great Choice . If I listed all the high end scopes I have it would sound like bragging. I will say this..I also have a few Delta Styyker in SPF 5-50x56 as well as the 4.5-30x56 FFP.. So if you need a lot of Elevation the Tract 4-25x50 is the ticket at about $1350.00. If you want to stay under a Grand or around $500.the the ARKEN is definetly it.Ive got several starting with EP4 6-24x50..as well as a few EP5-5-25x56 . Ive shot past b2200 yards with an Arken..They track great and has nice glass. I have Arken on my ELR 22LR and shoot 600 yards plus. If you are buying a hunting scope it might be heavier than you want.I like SFP scopes to hunt with.But thats me.Good Luck in your choice.Dont let $500 Arken scare you because of the price;
I agree, the Arkin are excellent scopes and the price is great. Japanese glass, I have 4 Vortex and 5 Arken, both are great, also have 2 of the Athlon 6-24 in mils

Took 4-5 days for all the ones I bought. I'd call Arken for sure. Do you have tracking information?
I have 4 and received then very fast but that was on the last one I ordered 6 months ago, the 5-25 in mils,, maybe if your looking for MOA it could be a issue, The Athlon 5-25 are very good also, but they are also in mils, Also the Vortex are very good. What do you want to know about tracking, watch Cyclops on the tube if you need info on tracking

I have 4 and received then very fast but that was on the last one I ordered 6 months ago, the 5-25 in mils,, maybe if your looking for MOA it could be a issue, The Athlon 5-25 are very good also, but they are also in mils, Also the Vortex are very good. What do you want to know about tracking, watch Cyclops on the tube if you need info on tracking
Tracking info is for the shipping of the scope someone has not received yet. Not the tracking on the scope itself.

Not scammed, but that is an incredibly long delay. You need to contact them.