Arken optic

I ordered a 4x16x44 MOA in November and received mine in late February I think. I have not shot behind it yet, but did take it to the range freehand to compare to my 3x15x50 Burris Veracity. The glass on the Veracity is better, but the Arken will do the job I think, especially for the money. The top turret is rock solid it feels. I think I am going to be able to hit the range Friday AM to give it a test out.

I would consider another one for other projects for sure. They seem to be a very good value. I don't think it is better than $1200+ scopes as some claim, but it had alot going for it for $400.
Let us know how you find your scope once you tested it

There are reputable sellers on EBAY for Arken optics. FYI
I have 2 Arken's 4x16 and a 6x24. Best bang for the buck I've ever seen for a scope.
I have a few Primary Arms scopes. They are not bad for the money. And they have quite a few different scopes to choose from. I also have the Arken 4 x 16. I have not mounted it yet. Still trying to decide what to put it on. I was thinking the 17 WSM. Or 223 to play around with. I wouldn't mind putting it on my 25-06. But it's a bit heavy for my hunting rig. But who knows I may give it a try.

I have chosen my New caliber, 6mm br.

Now it time for optic.

I have a delta stryker 5x50 in moa so looking for something maybe less expensive that would do it for target and hunthing.

My mind go for the arken 5x25, it got 110 moa and the review look good. That and a spurh in 30 or 44 moa. Not exactly sure about the exact moa off the spurh.

What do you think about that set up?

Suggestion are open.
Are you referring to the Stryker HD 5-50 X 56 ? , never seen theirs in 5X50/ not sure what a 5x50 is? and what are you refering to as the ( exact moa off the spurh. ) I have the Arken 6-24X50 and for the money they are awesome scopes, know the Japanese glass it great but this one is very good.

Now it time for optic.

I have a delta stryker 5x50 in moa so looking for something maybe less expensive that would do it for target and hunthing.

My mind go for the arken 5x25, it got 110 moa and the review look good. That and a spurh in 30 or 44 moa. Not exactly sure about the exact moa off the spurh.

Suggestion are open.
I have a bunch of nice scopes,3 Delta Stryker,two 5-50×56 SFP, one 4.5-30X56 FFP, a Tract Toric 4.5-30×56 FFP, 2 ATHLON Cronus BTR gen2, one ARKEN EP4 6-24x50 moa,,Leupold 6.5-20×44, Leupold 3-18....HECK no need to keep listing scopes.In my opinion I would not want any of these big heavy scopes on my hunting rifle except fir the 2 Leupolds.Tge Arken is a decent scope and for the price point it wins.Its just bulky for H I noting scope for me and at low power its **** hard to see the reticlr

Are you referring to the Stryker HD 5-50 X 56 ? , never seen theirs in 5X50/ not sure what a 5x50 is? and what are you refering to as the ( exact moa off the spurh. ) I have the Arken 6-24X50 and for the money they are awesome scopes, know the Japanese glass it great but this one is very good.
I have the Arken 6-24×50,my son has two Arken EP5 5-25×50 ANDV2 Of the SH models.The problem with my EP4 6-24 x50 is its very hard to see the center dot at 6 to 10 power.So for a hunting optic it fails terribly.I just shoot paper or steel at 600 yards to 2509 yards.It does ok at t h at though. Nit as good as my Athlon, Tract Toric or Delta Strykers or Vortex Razor or Valdada Recon.

Oh sorry, thought they carried them all. I can't find a light version in stock anywhere.
I have a ep4l 6-24 nib i could be talked out of.
Pm me if interested. I really hate shipping stuff but need to free up some of the gun buget.

I got an EP5 last year and found that the elevation and windage turrets were off by 1/2 a click on the opposite side (180 degrees off of 0). Basically if the 0 lined up perfectly, when you dialed around to 13 the click would be on either side of 13. I sent it back and got another one just like it. Sent it back and got one that aligned perfectly, but had so small of a eye box that it was un-useable. Sent it back and got my latest. Elevation still doesn't align correctly, but the windage does. It at least has a good eye box, so I think I'm done trying to send it back to them. I might try to see if they'll just send a new turret. I assume the issue is just in the markings on the turret.

The glass is clear. The parallax adjustment doesn't quite match up to the markings, but it is close enough. It is definitely a big and heavy scope, but so is my Tract Toric. I'd say its good for the money.

The one thing I'll say as that there were no questions asked about returns and they provided a USPS label quickly for the returns.

Now it time for optic.

Suggestion are open.
We have 2 Arken EP5's. On 22LR. Excellent quality for the price.
Mount it on a NEAR Alphamount with 20 MOA on a 20 MOA rail. 2/3 the price of a Spur. If it is good enough for T Cortina, should work for you.
Did this today after mounting the above on a T1x. (Best I have ever done)

Attachments

• 20230404_161604.jpg
    20230404_161604.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 170