• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **AR500 Summer STEEL TARGET group buy! OPEN NOW!!

Sorry Ray, just saw your post now. People were always PM'ing me or emailing me per my original thread request.

You are included in the group buy. I am sending a PM to you now.

Hey Guys, UPDATE TIME......
Total steel weight for the group buy is roughly 21,750 pounds.

We just sent out another 100 plus boxes this evening. Roughly 208 boxes remain. And a few more stagglers are coming in everyday!
All other boxes will be sent out around the 10th of September. I am heading down to S. CA to visit the mother bear, so will not be able to guide our youth in packing the orders until I get back.
We were short on 8 inch rounds and spring back targets. They should all be finished by the time I get back from Mom duties. SO, chances are if you did NOT order an 8 inch round or a springback target, yours are on the way. Assuming the order was here on time. I know its hard, but please try to resist the urge to ask me if your box was shipped or not? Its rather difficult to cater to all the inquiries. If you get a box on your porch in the next few days guess what??????? It was shipped.....

Thanks again guys for the orders and support. Your generousity in buying targets is helping progams on Jubilee Youth Ranch. And we are excited to produce an excellent product at untouchable prices!!!

Jake Vibbert
JC Steel Targets
Jubilee Youth Ranch

Hey Doc, you get yours yet?

We are having the students finish up a batch of springbacks this week. They are working as fast and hard as they can.

Thanks for your time,

jake

Hey jake, got them yesterday, they look great, painted them tonight, shootem thisweekend,
Thanks
Doc

Steel looks great, got them all painted up so we'll have a little steel ringing party gun)We'll be adding more steel each group buy hopefully!!!