• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ***AR500 Steel Target Group Buy-Open until 6/10, GREAT DEALS!!!

Plates arrived today! Thanks for putting this together.

Have so many plates now that is makes the muffler of my car drag on the ground when I load them all up.

Alright guys, as of this morning all the boxes are shipped. All paypal orders are shipped as well. I had to ship them in three different batches becuase the post office can only handle so much weight at one time. I did three 3500 pound drop offs!!!! LOL, their backs now feel like mine!!!

Anyway, enjoy and let me know if I can get anything else for you.

Alright guys, as of this morning all the boxes are shipped. All paypal orders are shipped as well. I had to ship them in three different batches becuase the post office can only handle so much weight at one time. I did three 3500 pound drop offs!!!! LOL, their backs now feel like mine!!!

Anyway, enjoy and let me know if I can get anything else for you.

Received steel yesterday. Thanks

Maybe a package deal on targets and stands!!!!

Targets arrived today, Thanks for doing the work on this.
If anyone has some ideas for stands take some pics and post them if you can, that would be great. I have my own ideas but with so many others on this site there is probably a very clever way of hanging these things that I may not think of.

Thanks

Very impressed with the steel. I used it to get my rifle on paper for zeroing in at 100. I was using a 178 AMax at a little under 2600fps.
steel.jpg

steel1.jpg

Got my plates in the mail today. Mailman wasn't real stoked about delivering *that* box. :D Thanks again for putting this together!
--Ben