• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AR 500 or 550 steel targets 8" or 10" Rd.

Hespco

Looking to buy one or two 8" or 10" dia AR 500 or AR 550 steel targets. 3/8" or 1/2" thickness.. Might consider a 12" dia. . Can be used, as long as are still usable. Tell me what you've got ?

I've bought most of my plates from ShootingTargets7 and have been very happy. They're holding up great with tons of rounds fired and their superhangers are indestructible. They've got a 15% off sale going now and free shipping over $99.

There was a guy I bought mine from on here. Went by ntxshooter.great guy to deal with.

At Walmart, really.

Yup, the large one was 25 bucks. they're made by either champion or caldwell. I don't remember which. the minimum distance on the instructions is 100yds. Lots of people complain they dont hold up but they are shooting them at much closer distances than recommended on the instructions. I use .243 win and .308win for the last 4 years shooting almost weekly and they seem to be holding up fine. I cant attest to durability using magnum cartridges.

Recent Posts