Anyone use a 10 gauge?

And I thought taking my .300 win mag beaver hunting back in the day was overkill 🤣.

Legit decapitated a beaver with it once haha.
I used my Bighorn Armory 500 lever on some beaver!!!! That makes a big kerrplunk!!! A pile of H110 and 350 grain xtp at last light ya need sunglasses for the muzzle flash tho out a 18" barrel!!! 10 gauges are heavy for the most part just don't compete with modern 3.5"12 gauge loads and guns. Seems like technology forgot about the 10 gauge about 20 years ago!

Or going Whitetail deer hunting with a 30-378 with 245gr in Wv limited to 200yds. 🤪👍
Pfffff! That's nothing! You really wanna see some carnage you hit them with a 3/4 ton at highway speed…as in, "farmer is on the highway…driving like a madman on a parts run during harvest". My dad basically turned a deer inside out 🤮

Pfffff! That's nothing! You really wanna see some carnage you hit them with a 3/4 ton at highway speed…as in, "farmer is on the highway…driving like a madman on a parts run during harvest". My dad basically turned a deer inside out 🤮
I know it's not harvest time but I think I saw parts of that deer yesterday along the road

First gun I ever fired was a 10-gauge Parker SxS. I must have been about 8. A poor red squirrel got turned into goo and I ended up rolling down a hill a__ over tin cup. Apparently, the owner of the shotgun was a veteran of this kind of action and was somehow able to catch the gun.

I still use a 10-gauge Browning BPS for geese. Seems that the 3-1/2" 12 gauge are more popular these days which no doubt affects 10-gauge sales.