10 Gauge side x side. Real Zombie Gun

buddielee1

American Arms Inc North Kansas City, MO. Imported from Spain, nice shape, I think imported around late 80's. you do not see many 3 1/2 inch 10 gauge side by sides. This thing is a beast. FOR SALE 500.00 shotgun 1.jpg

shotgun 2.jpg

shotgun 3.jpg

shotgun 4.jpg

shotgun 5.jpg

Last edited:
I have one just like it but mine is al scrollwork on the metal parts, inlaid with gold.

Hangs on the wall next to my Henry.

What the hell is a 'zombie' gun???

Just making fun of all the Zombie hype....:D and just wondering does all that gold inlay make it shoot better?

It might but then it might not. In as much as it's a shotgun, better or worse far as shooting is in the eye of the owner. It ain't a centerfire long gun.

I've never shot mine and I don't intend to. It's on the wall and stays on the wall. It's like the Henry 44 I have. Both wallflowers and both in pristine condition.

I shot this a couple of times 3 1/2 00 buck, getting to old, hurts a little. just cleaning the safe out....

When someone asks me how many firearms I own, my patent answer is, more than one, less than 100, but subject to change at anytime.

I have a number of firearms I've never ignited and have no intention of (shooting).

I buy some firearms for their utility, others for their beauty and yet others for their value.

It actually devalues some firearms if they are used. Other than my hunting rifles and the target pistols I own, every other firearm I look at as an investment.

I have some very interesting ones as well. Of course I have a Cl3 FFL so they can be really interesting......:)

That's great, glad to here you enjoy your weapons, coming from a Military family, and I also served, I am more into function than collecting. I also have a Browning BAR for sale on here. I lived in Alaska and Montana, and now I don't hunt any more. So that BAR that has been in my safe for 15 years, its time for it to go. I am working on a S&W M&P 15 now with a couple different uppers, 20inch 223, for predator hunting, and maybe a 458 socom for giggles or maybe another Bear. have a great one... check out the BAR on here.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.