Anyone receive their Elite back from recall yet?

Well posted this in the am and I would be damned if it didn't show up yesterday afternoon.

Seems to be ok, but I noticed a few dings in the limb and on the rails. Have not fired it yet as it is 15 degrees out and I have been under the weather.

Will keep you posted.

Hey Mike,
is it possible for you to do me a favor, if you already got your tac back? Could you measure the space between the upper limb and the cam. At the point where the string sits (the widest point) - and yes i know, it also depends on the cam lean. Just want to know what pse really changed.

I would be glad if you could help me out :D

Good luck for your first arrows!

Have not fired it yet as it is 15 degrees out and I have been under the weather.
PS: it's much colder here and i also keep going gun)

Thank you for your quick reply! I was afraid, because if pse would really raise the cams of my tac (i could barely get my nail between the cam and the limb), they would make contact with the limbs.
Now I'm ([sure]) pse delivered mine with the right spacers.

So they start to ship the right spacers some months ago, did someone know anything about it ?

I got my tac at the end of august, when did you bought yours?

I received mine in August also. The cams seemed to be centered between the limbs.
Mike, Did the fix take care of the fletching contact issue?

You don't have to shoot it to see, just nock an arrow with the bow uncocked and look under the shaft. You can clearly see if the fletching will hit or not. I hope they got it right this time.

I attached the string and the arrow as if I was going to cock and shoot. It was 1/8" clearance. It looks like a completely new block was installed.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.