Anyone know where to get .300WM Nosler Brass

Elkeater

I've been looking all over for Nosler or Norma .300 Win Mag brass and it's out of stock everywhere. Anybody know if somewhere has it in stock?

I forgot to check brownells. They have Norma. No Nosler but I found some Norma.

I called Nosler in January about it and they transferred me to the guy that does the scheduling for the manufacturing of their brass. He sounded like he was on the factory floor. He couldn't tell me exactly when they would be producing it again "but it's a popular caliber, it won't be too long" I asked him if it's a such a popular caliber, why let it run out at all? He didn't have an answer for that. I asked him if they would have some by this summer he said "for sure by the fall".
Needless to say, I'm not holding my breath.

I'm all good here. I bought 100 pieces of Norma brass and that should last me a year or so. Thanks fellas.

I've been looking all over for Nosler or Norma .300 Win Mag brass and it's out of stock everywhere. Anybody know if somewhere has it in stock?
If anyone is still looking - I see Hornady .300 Win Mag brass at Brownell's, Midsouth Shooters Supply, and Powder Valley...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.