Anyone know where to get Fed 210m primers

It can be hit or miss, but I've had luck at local gun shows on primers. Get there day one when the doors open and you may get lucky. I've picked up BR2's and GM215M's in the last year. No Hazmat or Shipping fees and actually got the BR2's for $120. Not cheap, but it seems to be in line with the current market.

Hey gang. I need some Federal 210M primers because that's what all my old loads are worked up with. There are so many scam reloading sights anymore that I don't feel comfortable even googling for them anymore. All I get is a bunch of strange names websites with unbelievable prices. So does anyone here know a REAL place with 210m in stock that I can order from? I've been looking local for over a year and can't find any.

Pic of my coyote rig just for eye candy.
Ruger 22-250
Magpul Hunter stock
ATN X-Sight 2 4K Pro
Sniper Hogg Light
View attachment 478806
I'm in Indiana and can help you out if you're anywhere close.

Earlier this year, I got 3k Fed GM210M and GM215M.

From....outdoorlimited.
I've already reworked up most of my loads using CCI and Winchester since that was all I could find. I'm somewhat new (10 years) to reloading and wasn't prepared for the shortages. I'm usually a quick learner so I think I've learned a valuable lesson the last couple years and won't let my supplies get low again.