Anyone know where I can find a Tikka hunter 7MM-08 or 6.5, 260?

Elkwonder

I am in need of a middle weight caliber to fill in between my 22-250 and 7RM. I was thinking that a 7MM-08 or a 6.5 of some sort would do the trick. Does anyone know where I can find a Tikka Hunter in one of these calibers? I got lucky and found one in 22-250 today, so I know some are out there somewhere.
Also I know there are many of the Tikka 7MM-08 lites to be had, but I love the heavier barrel of the Hunter better. I would even take a used one if I found a mint one. Thanks for any help and please PM me with any info.
Also if I posted this in the wrong place, I apologize... Thanks again Billy

Also if I have to settle on a caliber now offered in the hunter and keeping in mind I want a filler caliber to fill the gap between the 7Mag and the 22-250, should I go 243 or 308? I am leaning 308 simply because barrel life is outstanding, and reloading it is cheap. That would allow me a ton of practicing and playing for fairly cheap.

Tikka has a list of the available caliber offerings on their website: Tikka T3 Hunter

As far as where to find them, check gunbroker or other online websites. You should have no problem finding a couple there.

What are all the different gun auction sites? I know about gun broker, but that's the only one I know about.

Gunauction.com, gunsamerica.com, armslist.com, etc. You can do a search on google or yahoo and it'll spit out a ton of them.

I have got it figured out now. I am gathering parts for my 7mm build now. I purchased a tikka hunter 22-250 yesterday as I was lucky enough to find a brand new one still setting on the shelves at a local gunshop. I also snagged a new sako graywolf today in 6.5x55 Sweed. Just need to get the parts gathered for the 7MM build, and Im done. Still figuring out the scope situations now...:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.