Can anyone help me find a stock?

forget about the stock mate. look for a good mask and lock ya self up in your house. you cant shoot the VİRUS

There are so many options available it is hard to know exactly what you want. Boyds is probably number 1 as mentioned above and if you don't like the for-end holes call and tell them to make it without the holes, it's a CNC program shouldn't be hard to change.

Contact Accurate Innovations he built my stock and I love it. Have had that gun out in all
kinds of weather and never had a problem. The gun will outshoot me, so far taken 3 elk,
it's a 338 RUM as a matter of fact she is back at his shop getting a little more prettied up.
Can't wait to get her back, want to try out some Hammers, she seems to favor Bergers.
But I thought I would give the Hammers a try. Can't complain about the Bergers though
those elk never went anywhere except to instantly lay down and go to sleep.

Contact Accurate Innovations he built my stock and I love it. Have had that gun out in all
kinds of weather and never had a problem. The gun will outshoot me, so far taken 3 elk,
it's a 338 RUM as a matter of fact she is back at his shop getting a little more prettied up.
Can't wait to get her back, want to try out some Hammers, she seems to favor Bergers.
But I thought I would give the Hammers a try. Can't complain about the Bergers though
those elk never went anywhere except to instantly lay down and go to sleep.
I would also look at Richard's Microfit Stocks and Harry Lawson Stocks.

I am looking for a stock similar to design and color to this one here, if you know anywhere I could get a good quality, and preferably lightweight stock similar to this, let me know!

Thanks a lot guys

Note - This has to be for a Remington 700 Short Action.
head over to e-bay a lot of new ones there

Looks like a Boyds laminate stock. Used a similar thumbhole design on a recent build of mine, although the version I bought has slots milled along the upper forearm. I really like the looks, fitting and bedding to my Mauser short action was easy.

Your stock looks like the ones I have got from 'McMillan'. Here's the link- mcmillanusa.com

I am looking for a stock similar to design and color to this one here, if you know anywhere I could get a good quality, and preferably lightweight stock similar to this, let me know!

Thanks a lot guys

Note - This has to be for a Remington 700 Short Action.
Some of these stocks came on short action 700 special run called coffee. Try stocky stocks. And ebay.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.