Anybody compare Hammer Hunter to CEB Maximus to Hornady CX, etc?

Comparing the design of a CEB to more conventional designs with regard to seating depth isn't apples to apples. The band may seem to remove options, but in practice it helps by indicating the optimal performance range. So easy to tune.
The point had nothing to do with tuning, and everything to do with COL/ mag length.

I only shoot the single feeds and don't care about feeding so it's NBD to me, but the non-single feed models do have a narrower COL range to work with.

The point had nothing to do with tuning, and everything to do with COL/ mag length.

I only shoot the single feeds and don't care about feeding so it's NBD to me, but the non-single feed models do have a narrower COL range to work with.
Lately I've noticed that CEB is adjusting the location of the "seal tight band" in some of their Gen-2 product offerings. I'm curious and would like to try them to see what comes of it. It appears these are designed to better suit Mag feeding. This is just my personal opinion and I hope @Samantha-CEB will chime in.

CEB MTH 165gr g7 0.256
CEB MTH 175gr g7 0.264
CEB Maximus 165gr g7 0.25 estimated
Hammer Hunter 166gr 0.227
Hammer Hunter 174gr 0.247

CEB's are a bit cheaper. I think I'll try looking those up in Quick Load tomorrow.

I like velocity. There is not enough difference in the B C to make much difference. Go with the fastest.
It takes a lot of fast to show a noticeable difference down range, but it only takes a little wind to make a miss down range in my experience. My preference is to stack the deck so to speak. I want both when I can get them.

Interesting that the CEB's are now listing the projection length. Some of these that they're listing as single feed may actually be mag fed. I'm looking at the 7mm 160 lazer out of a Sherman 7 Max. Brass length of 2.015 and bullet projection length of 1.051 puts me at 3.066, max mag length is 3.10. I may give these a try.

My main point is, just because they advertise some as single feed, they might be capable of mag feeding.

My main point is, just because they advertise some as single feed, they might be capable of mag feeding.
100% agree, case length and mag box and all that play into it.

Anything that's marginal for short- or mid- action (WSM, SAUM, 6.5 PRC, anything else magnum shoehorned into a shorty) would probably feed out of a long action fine even in the single shot band placement. Probably a bunch that would work in short- and mid- also. It's really just the band moving a little bit each way.

My 26 Nosler has a box mag but it's been replaced with a sled from MK Machining because in my setup there's just no point in trying to feed that long of a case in a limited length. Also the chassis is hydro dipped bright blue with a 32" stainless barrel and it weighs like 18#, so it doesn't go anywhere fast or stealthy that would need a follow-up shot faster than I can drop one in 😂

What Quiet Texan said I'm seeing in my 338 Edge. The gun came with 252 MTH so I tried them . Really like them, but that band definitely hamstrings you on seating depth. But, I can't say as it has really mattered, they are very accurate in this gun, but I can't test it at different seating depths to really know either. I have about 30 thou to play with, or I'm jammed. Just received my order of 267 HHT's to try , we'll see how they work out.
Im late to the party here, but I did want to mention that you can seat the SealTite band up to half ways down the case neck which gives you a lot of room for adjustment. Depending on throat wear, you could also have an additional .100" outside the case neck as well. We all make a MAX and standard version of that 252gr as well. Sealtite band is lower on the single feed version.