any luck with millet optics

drslyr

Has anybody used millet optics,I was thinking about getting one of the trs tactical for a replacement on my deer rifle,they seem to be a good price when your on a budget.

i loved mine right up until the lens fell out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you are looking for a great scope for the money take a look at mueller scopes i have 3 and love them!!!!!!!!

I will need something that will hold up to the recoil of a 7mm weatherby mag,I have heard that mueller do have fine optics for the price,how about a bushnell legend?

I have had a Millet 4-16 x 56 on my 300rum for a little over nine months now with no problems. I have put a little over 300 rounds through it with this scope. At first I was a little sceptical about them, until I called their customer service and sked about their warranty. The man that I talked to told me that if I broke it just by shooting it on a 300rum that he would replace it no questions asked.

that's the scope i had 4x16x56 they will take care of your scope when it break like they did mine 9 months later i get a call saying that they are having trouble with the company that put them together would i like a different scope. so i took two scopes to make up for the price of mine gave them away because i had a Mueller on the gun the millet was on. the best warranty is the one you never have to use!!!!!!the mueller is a lot better than the ledgen more on the line of the 3200-4200

Im heading out the door now to pop some 2liter water jugs at 1100yds. Millet 6-25x56 on board. same one that was mounted when I killed 2 dogs past 1k last fall... search my user name with millet, and you will find a few other posts ive made about them. Theyre kinda heavy, but good for the $.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine had one on an FN FAL. It was brand new & didn't make it past the second or third trip to the range. I am not sure what happened after that. He never told me what he did with it. That has been my one & only experience FWIW.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.