Any one every deal with US Optics?

Nicholas

Just don't listen to all of JW's hocus pocus. Order a catalog and then order the scope. All of the features are listed in the catalog and it is much easier to see what is going on.

I have two ST10's on order they will be coming with new prototyped knobs that have just been released that have 46 MOA per revolution with 1/2 MOA clicks, will be able to go from 100-1100 yards with my 308 win in one revolution, doesn't get much simpler than that.

John Williams definitely doesn't have any good customer service skills and comes across as a big JERK, but I have heard enough good things about their scopes that I decided to go for it. They definitely are top dollar and I will let you know if they are worth the extra cash over the NXS, but I probably won't get them back for another two months.

The main feature that looks appealing to me is the Ergo focus, They claim that you can use it for range estimation out to 2000 yards (when the target is in focus look at the focus ring and it tells you the distance), would be really cool if it works like they say.

[ 03-16-2002: Message edited by: sr90 ]

I cant believe this company. I have been trying for the last 2 months to order an SN-9, but every time I call I get Dr. Williams and he virtually talks me into a stupor. Too much technical info. All I want to do is order the scope. Im a simple guy and my needs on a new scope are few. I cannot believe they stay in business.I give up, Im taking my 3 grand, buying a Nightforce, and puting the rest in my savings account. Anyone else have difficulties with this company? Just curious.

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts