Any one every deal with US Optics?

Nicholas

Just don't listen to all of JW's hocus pocus. Order a catalog and then order the scope. All of the features are listed in the catalog and it is much easier to see what is going on.

I have two ST10's on order they will be coming with new prototyped knobs that have just been released that have 46 MOA per revolution with 1/2 MOA clicks, will be able to go from 100-1100 yards with my 308 win in one revolution, doesn't get much simpler than that.

John Williams definitely doesn't have any good customer service skills and comes across as a big JERK, but I have heard enough good things about their scopes that I decided to go for it. They definitely are top dollar and I will let you know if they are worth the extra cash over the NXS, but I probably won't get them back for another two months.

The main feature that looks appealing to me is the Ergo focus, They claim that you can use it for range estimation out to 2000 yards (when the target is in focus look at the focus ring and it tells you the distance), would be really cool if it works like they say.

[ 03-16-2002: Message edited by: sr90 ]

pawlak1948

I cant believe this company. I have been trying for the last 2 months to order an SN-9, but every time I call I get Dr. Williams and he virtually talks me into a stupor. Too much technical info. All I want to do is order the scope. Im a simple guy and my needs on a new scope are few. I cannot believe they stay in business.I give up, Im taking my 3 grand, buying a Nightforce, and puting the rest in my savings account. Anyone else have difficulties with this company? Just curious.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce