Any experience with the Badlands Precision .338 270 grain Super Bulldozer?

I don't think so, or at least hope not as i also have a 9. They are going to be very close to the same length, just a tad longer (.015" if I remember correctly) so I think we'll be okay.
That puts them at 1.994" OAL, which is still .006" shorter than the Hammer 285, which states a 9 twist as well. Should be good!! Can't wait....a 270 grain bullet with the same (possibly better) bc as a 300 berger.....

That puts them at 1.994" OAL, which is still .006" shorter than the Hammer 285, which states a 9 twist as well. Should be good!! Can't wait....a 270 grain bullet with the same (possibly better) bc as a 300 berger.....
Hell yeah! With the velocity possible and that BC these will rock at long range.

Also, has anyone else had any experience with the terminal performance of this bullet? I have used a Badlands super bulldozer in a .277 cal 128 grain with good results on an elk and a blacktail, but that is only one bullet, used on two animals.

Anyone with any experience using this bullet, your info would be greatly appreciated, I'm about to start loading them in a 9 twist .338 Norma Magnum.

Check with LRH forum member Swamplord. He killed an Alaskan bull moose with that bullet, I think it was in 2018? Told me it performed well, but didn't provide a lot of detail. I never saw any write up on the Forum.

Check with LRH forum member Swamplord. He killed an Alaskan bull moose with that bullet, I think it was in 2018? Told me it performed well, but didn't provide a lot of detail. I never saw any write up on the Forum.
Awesome, thank you! Excited for season starting August 15th, I have two doe pronghorn tags, and will have a deer and an elk to take with them. I'll document everything very well.

Got some pretty good data going on over on another thread, a better compilation of data. Check it out!

Got some pretty good data going on over on another thread, a better compilation of data. Check it out!

Awesome!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts