Cutting Edge Lazer vs Badlands Precision Bulldozer

josip89

Hello

I need some advice.
I have 300 Win Mag 26" long and 10" twist.
I am watching 180gr Lazzer and 196gr or 180gr Buldozer
cuttingedgebullets.com

.308 180gr Lazer-Tipped Hollow Point - 50ct
50ct Our Lazer line is a high BC, tipped hollow point hunting bullet designed for excellent long range accuracy and devastating terminal performance. These bullets are all manufactured out of lead-free, solid copper bar stock on a CNC Swiss style lathe.
cuttingedgebullets.com
cuttingedgebullets.com
badlandsprecision.com

.308 180gr Bulldozer - Badlands precision, LLC
Length: 1.553 BC (G1): 0.545 Twist: 1:10 Price: 50/BOX
badlandsprecision.com
badlandsprecision.com
badlandsprecision.com

.308 196gr Bulldozer - Badlands precision, LLC
Length: 1.650 BC (G1): 0.600 Twist: 1:10 Price: 50/BOX
badlandsprecision.com
badlandsprecision.com

I am limited by twist so I am not sure even if 196gr is option.
I would like to hear if somebody have expirence with both bullet or at least Cutting Edge Lazer vs Badlands Precision Bulldozer.

My rifle set up is for long range hunting.

Thanks

I run the Badlands bulldozer in 250 grain and the super in 275 grain in my 338LM, as well as the 135 grain Supers in my .264 Win Mag. I'll say this, there is only one way to find out which you and your rifle prefer. Order 100 each and do some testing. Be warned, they pressure a lot earlier than any other bullet. I don't mind, saves on powder. They seal very efficiently or something, but it takes less powder to reach max velocity than Bergers. I've found they prefer slower burning powder for caliber, but provide SD of 3 and ES of 6 once you find what they like. I also jump them at least 0.050", but in some rifles you might have to kiss the lands. They are long bullets. I also bet you'll be fine twist wise unless you run them slow in subzero conditions.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.