Any bullet other than Nosler

I am done looking for Nosler Accubonds I really like the nosler but I'm ready to move on to something that is some what available at some point Loading for 6.5 prc and 7 mag 140-160 gr mainly deer hunting 500 600 yd max
If your only running 500-600 yds grab some ballistic tips. Way cheaper and they hammer thin skinned deer. I had same issue with 6.5CM last fall with 18" shorty hunting rifle. I ran the 140gr NBT and nailed deer @388yds and 540yds on Eastern shore across bean fields on treeline.

I usually shoot 180 gr but the 180 gr Hornady CX BC is only .469 and the 190 gr BC is .575 so I chose the 190 gr.
A little longer but I can handle that
I am set for my hunting needs in 30 cal for a few years, but if I were looking for bonded, I would consider Norma Bondstrike
180 grn, they claim G1 0.615

1682080434963.png

Anyways, if a company (Nosler or anyone else) choses to prioritize ammo over components, personally, I think relactantly as I may be, there are so many choices, from solids to traditional. With the data available on sites likes this, it won't be too hard to develop a load with a different projectile. To me, loyalty goes both ways. JMHO
P.S. I may even try the yellow box, just didnt like the box color, but hey they still kill just the same

Recent Posts