Antelope in the yard in town this morning

Clark

antelope in the yard 2022 08 24 DSCN0505.jpg

My brother has lived in a small Montana town for 10 years and this is a first.

And many city people think we are jealous of them, they can have chef wolfgang, ill take chef boyer Dee for that view out my window
Amen brother amen to that!! Almost moved to small town Montana we learned Grandson was to be born and Montana didn't happen fifteen years ago!!! He wil tell anyone that Zortman Mt. Is his favorite place to go. He loves Montana and so do I!

Beautiful country, but Zortman's a little remote for me. My brother lives in Kalispell with a pop. of around 23.5K. and has a few more amenities.. There's a Home Depot and Montana Rifle. Even Whitefish would be agreeable to me. I used to rep Track Knives made there in another lifetime. And at the price they are now bringing I wish I had been smarter and kept all my samples. Big Sky Country is an understatement...

Beautiful country, but Zortman's a little remote for me. My brother lives in Kalispell with a pop. of around 23.5K. and has a few more amenities.. There's a Home Depot and Montana Rifle. Even Whitefish would be agreeable to me. I used to rep Track Knives made there in another lifetime. And at the price they are now bringing I wish I had been smarter and kept all my samples. Big Sky Country is an understatement...
Roger that we worked on a church campground at middle Thompson lake about 10 years ago. I am some familiar with that area also.

Wildlife can be seen in the most unusual places. Ay my shooting club it isn't unusual to see deer on the range, groundhogs along the edges or an occasional black bear that decides to cross the range during a cease-fire. Last week, I saw a dozen turkeys just strut out of the woods and onto the firing line. I had never seen a turkey at the club before.

I wonder what might be next. ??????????

Biggest traffic jam I've been part in Cheyenne was downtown on Capital and 17th. I was on the way meet with then Gov. Matt Mead. There was a herd of 15 Antelope that had sauntered off the air base to take a tour of town. I was 15 min late. He was annoyed - but knows I'm reliably prompt - so he asked me 'What happened'? When I told him that Antelope had blocked traffic for over 10 minutes, jamming everything up, he roared in laughter, saying 'That's the best Wyoming being late excuse he had ever heard'! I think he thought I might be kidding. When 3 other people showed up late after me - and all told him the same story - he was flabbergasted and amused. Then he apologized to me for doubting my original story.

We have groups of 10 to 20 bed down on our suburban property of 15 acres frequently. Glad to be in Wyoming. Best move we ever made!

Wildlife can be seen in the most unusual places. Ay my shooting club it isn't unusual to see deer on the range, groundhogs along the edges or an occasional black bear that decides to cross the range during a cease-fire. Last week, I saw a dozen turkeys just strut out of the woods and onto the firing line. I had never seen a turkey at the club before.

I wonder what might be next. ??????????
Well big foot 🦶 of course!!! No they're not legal targets😁 lol

Biggest traffic jam I've been part in Cheyenne was downtown on Capital and 17th. I was on the way meet with then Gov. Matt Mead. There was a herd of 15 Antelope that had sauntered off the air base to take a tour of town. I was 15 min late. He was annoyed - but knows I'm reliably prompt - so he asked me 'What happened'? When I told him that Antelope had blocked traffic for over 10 minutes, jamming everything up, he roared in laughter, saying 'That's the best Wyoming being late excuse he had ever heard'! I think he thought I might be kidding. When 3 other people showed up late after me - and all told him the same story - he was flabbergasted and amused. Then he apologized to me for doubting my original story.

We have groups of 10 to 20 bed down on our suburban property of 15 acres frequently. Glad to be in Wyoming. Best move we ever made!
Sounds wonderful