Another Bunny

wyowinchester

It took a few shots but 3 year old grandson got another one. He thinks huntin is fun. 3 year old's rabbit.jpg

DJ Fergus

Nice looking rabbit. I've eaten them before but it's been a long time and I really didn't know the best way to cook them.

warboar21

I’ve or eaten rabbit quite a few years but when I cooked it up I would dredge em in flour, salt, and black pepper and pan fry them in butter and olive oil. Then I would throw in some carrots, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Once out of the skillet I would add milk and flour to the oil and butter in the pan and make a gravy.

Ok now I really need to take my son out after some rabbits

Rhino55

LRH Team Member
I’ve or eaten rabbit quite a few years but when I cooked it up I would dredge em in flour, salt, and black pepper and pan fry them in butter and olive oil. Then I would throw in some carrots, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Once out of the skillet I would add milk and flour to the oil and butter in the pan and make a gravy.

That is living "High on the Rabbit" there!

DJ Fergus

That sounds like some fine eating. Makes my mouth water just reading about it.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts