Another Bunny

wyowinchester

It took a few shots but 3 year old grandson got another one. He thinks huntin is fun. 3 year old's rabbit.jpg

Nice looking rabbit. I've eaten them before but it's been a long time and I really didn't know the best way to cook them.

I've or eaten rabbit quite a few years but when I cooked it up I would dredge em in flour, salt, and black pepper and pan fry them in butter and olive oil. Then I would throw in some carrots, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Once out of the skillet I would add milk and flour to the oil and butter in the pan and make a gravy.

Ok now I really need to take my son out after some rabbits

I've or eaten rabbit quite a few years but when I cooked it up I would dredge em in flour, salt, and black pepper and pan fry them in butter and olive oil. Then I would throw in some carrots, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Once out of the skillet I would add milk and flour to the oil and butter in the pan and make a gravy.

That is living "High on the Rabbit" there!

That sounds like some fine eating. Makes my mouth water just reading about it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.